Senior Living Therapy in Washington
- Patient-centered community therapy services
- Physician-led care teams
- Get help from a local Washington community therapy advisor
Drop us a quick note and we will follow up with you shortly.
Aleca Senior Living Therapy
Senior Living Therapy can be provided along with curative treatment. By relieving your symptoms, we assist you to relieve stress, prevent and manage pain and discomfort, and increase functionality to promote your quality of life and preserve your dignity. We will help you find ways to participate in daily activities that bring enrichment to your life.
Aleca Senior Living Therapy is available in Washington and our care team is available to visit you wherever home may be (skilled nursing facility, assisted living or another residence) to help with pain management and symptom relief that make everyday tasks difficult.
What is Senior Living Therapy?
Senior Living Therapy provides comprehensive clinical treatment and comfort care as well as support for the family to help anyone living with a serious illness, such as:
- Cardiac disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Advanced Neurological Disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Kidney disease
- Lung disease
- And many others
Why Choose Aleca Senior Living Therapy?
Our team of trained professionals can:
- Simplify your discharge from the hospital
- Prevent unnecessary re-hospitalizations
- Manage your pain or other symptoms of a serious or chronic illness
- Coordinate treatment with your other healthcare providers
- Refer reputable community resources
- Provide support and education to your caregivers
- Assist with advance directive decisions