Home Health in Arizona
- Patient-centered home health services
- Physician-led care teams
- Get help from a local Arizona home health advisor
Drop us a quick note and we will follow up with you shortly.
Home Health Services in Arizona
One of the leading providers of home health in Arizona, Aleca Home Health delivers compassionate care to clients in the comfort of their homes. Working with each client on an individual level, our care supervisors coordinate with a team of skilled nurses, physicians, social workers, and other medical professionals to deliver ideal health outcomes for our patients.
There are many home health options in Arizona, but Aleca provides a unique array of home health, hospice, work injury therapy, outpatient therapy, and therapies for senior communities. The process begins with contacting our care supervisors. These healthcare experts will conduct a thorough assessment of your situation, coordinate with our team of professionals, and even help you navigate the financial aspects of home health care.
As a result of age, injury, or other conditions, we all face a variety of health concerns. Because of this, every individual requires a personalized approach to care, one that accounts for their unique issues and goals. At Aleca Home Health, we take the time to understand each patient and provide them with the resources to thrive at home.
Why choose Aleca Home Health in Arizona
As a full-service home health care provider, Aleca Arizona Home Health meets the daily needs of local patients. From skilled nursing care to therapy visits, our home health services in Arizona help patients live independently while remaining in their homes.
How much does Home Health Cost in Arizona?
While prices can vary by location and facility, Aleca’s home health team can help you navigate the financial terrain, assisting with securing government funding and other available sources.
Home Health Conditions Treated in Arizona:
We provide highly skilled clinical and therapy care for patients recovering at home from a wide-range of medical conditions and surgery procedures, such as:
- Knee Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Bypass Surgery
- Valve Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Heart Failure
- Post CABG
- Post MVA
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Non-traumatic Brain Injuries
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Acute Kidney Disease
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Surgical Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Shortness of Breath
- Tiredness or Fatigue
- Heart Palpitations
Wondering if your condition can be treated at home?
Arizona Home Health News
Why maintaining independence is key to quality of life Senior living offers the opportunity to create new experiences, build new relationships and expand knowledge for older individuals. Lively communities thrive by engaging their residents and helping them through...
Respect for a larger process At Aleca, we consider health, mobility and longevity to be three of the chief priorities in caring for our seniors. We also understand that loved ones and family members have their preferences, but may not be sure what is the best...
“The last good thing someone may feel is the touch of a volunteer.” A Forbes article summarizes the benefits of volunteering, including feeling like you have more time, gaining valuable life and work experience, and increased happiness through empathy, social bonds,...
Home Health FAQ’S
What is Home Health Care?
Home Health care assists patients recovering from an illness, medical condition or surgical procedure. Unlike short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation, a hospital stay is not required to be admitted for home health care. Encore coordinates the services your doctor orders and provides highly skilled clinical and therapy care in your home. Services include skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, medical social workers, registered dieticians and home health aides. Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, and congestive heart failure.
Why is it important to start or continue with Home Health services during COVID-19?
- Your current medical conditions will not improve nor go away on their own. Quite the opposite is likely to happen.
- Participating in home health services will decrease your re-hospitalization risk, thereby keeping you at home where you have the least exposure to germs and viruses.
- Our home health care offers superior quality, personalized care given by highly trained clinicians whose goal is to keep you safe while addressing your specific needs.
- Unlike in the hospital, while you are being treated at home, you control your surroundings and can remain as functional and independent as possible. This provides a much higher sense of security and dignity.
- Home health promotes healing and provides increased safety from infections.
- Home health allows you to have targeted interventions that are crucial for improved health, strength and wellness.
- We also provide education to yourself, loved ones and caregivers specific to your needs and diagnosis.
- Tasks and activities are tailored to your specific home setup thereby increasing ease of skill mastery.
What extra safety precautions has Encore implemented to keep patients and staff safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- We follow the recommendations of the CDC on using basic contact precautions to prevent the spread and being diligent with our field practices to minimize infection.
- We continuously stay up to date with all guidance and recommendations of CDC and state and local health departments and are following their guidance.
- We use recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have implemented a health monitoring system for all employees that includes daily temperature taking and monitoring for signs of illness.
- We practice proper hand washing hygiene.
- We follow the CDC guidelines for sneezing and coughing.
- We perform routine environmental cleaning.
- We properly disinfect all items that are brought into and out of a patient’s home.
- We limit the items brought into a patient’s home to only essentials.
Does Medicare cover Home Health services?
Does Encore accept my Medicare Advantage or private insurance?
Encore Home Health is contracted with several Managed Care insurance providers and other private insurers. Please contact us and we will help you navigate through this process and review your options.
Does Encore provide other care services in the home?
Yes, Encore offers nursing and therapy services at home. Please contact us to discuss your care options.
“Having someone like Caroline (RN) with her years of nursing experience as well as her expertise in navigating a complex health situation with multiple doctors really helped relieve a lot of my stress as my husband’s caregiver. Caroline’s outgoing personality and great sense of humor was also key in helping my husband stay positive and feel better. Kade (PT) was wonderful too. Why? His expertise on the physical side is perfectly balanced with his acute awareness of the mental side of healing and that’s why I believe my husband (78) is doing so well. In five years I may not remember Kade’s name but I’ll always remember how knowledgeable, respectful and caring he was! Thank you Sante for hiring the best.“
“My experience has been excellent with physical therapy with Kade. My mother has improved greatly in the short time he has been working with her. Also Christina the speech therapist has worked wonderfully with Mom. I’m so glad we have had Kade as our physical therapist!”