Regain and Maintain Your Independence
- Patient-centered home health services
- Physician-led care teams
- Get help from a local home health advisor
Drop us a quick note and we will follow up with you shortly.
Aleca Home Health
Our home health services provide highly skilled nursing and clinical rehabilitation care in the comfort of your home. For those recovering from medical conditions or surgical procedures, this can help them regain and maintain independence.
The patient care provided by Aleca Home Health is guided by state, federal, and local regulations, encompassing both independent and interdisciplinary care, coordinated by licensed professionals. We develop innovative solutions to enhance care services for our clients while respecting all human life with dignity.
Aleca Home Health is committed to providing “Care with Compassion”
At Aleca Home Health we strive to improve the standard of your health and comfort while recovering from an illness, medical condition and/or surgical procedure with a personalized approach to your care plan. We coordinate the services with your doctor’s orders and provide highly skilled clinical and therapy care in your home.
Aleca Home Health promotes healing, wellness, and rehabilitation with focused therapy crucial for improved health, strength and wellness.
Home Health Services Can Help
We provide highly skilled clinical and therapy care for patients recovering at home from a wide-range of medical conditions and surgery procedures, such as:
- Knee Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Bypass Surgery
- Valve Surgery
- Heart Failure
- Respiratory Failure
- Heart Failure
- Post CABG
- Post MVA
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Non-traumatic Brain Injuries
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Acute Kidney Disease
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Surgical Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Shortness of Breath
- Tiredness or Fatigue
- Heart Palpitations
Contact our Home Health experts to learn more.
Home Health Services
Our highly skilled nursing staff coordinates your care to help prevent hospitalization or rehospitalization. These services include:
- Cardiopulmonary assessment
- Medication management
- Disease process education and management
- Wound care
- Intravenous Therapy Management
- Improving endurance
- Rehabilitation following surgery
- Enhanced gait (walking technique) training
- Increasing mobility and strength
- Improving patient’s ability to perform daily self-care
- Activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Restoring independence in the home
- Providing adaptive equipment recommendations for the home
- Improvement in ability to speak
- Improvement in swallowing
- Improvement in cognitive deficiencies
Medical Social Workers
- Advance Directive creation assistance
- Identification of available community resources
- Emotional support during significant life events
Home Health Aides
- Assistance in the performance of ADLs
- Light housekeeping
- Safety assistance as needed
Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, wounds, Diabetes Mellitus, and congestive heart failure.
We believe patients are autonomous and entitled to have necessary information and support to make informed decisions regarding their health care.
All staff must meet our credentialing requirements including license/certification, proof of citizenship and continuing education.
The Aleca Home Health Experience
Through an interdisciplinary approach, our clinical teams work in conjunction with your physician to develop a detailed plan of care based on your goals and concerns.
Skilled nursing care and therapy services available based on clinical assessment
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners who support physicians to drive proactive and aggressive care plans that speed your recovery process
Specialized programming available for those with COPD, pain and congestive heart failure
Medical team: your Physician, Clinical Supervisor, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistant, Social Worker and Therapists
A team of therapists who maximize therapy outcomes
Care supervisors who coordinate care with your physician
Clinical social worker connecting patients to community resources
The Latest in Aleca Home Health News
When your loved one needs nursing care following an illness or surgery, home health services help patients recover and regain their independence in the comfort of their own...
When you want your loved one to receive the proper medical care in a comfortable and relaxing environment, elderly care at home can be a viable option. Home health care provides...
Statistics show that more than 795,000 people in the United States suffer a stroke every year. A stroke occurs when blood flow to the brain is blocked. Sudden bleeding in the...
Questions About Home Health Care?
Aleca Home Health offers a personalized approach to your care plan delivering skilled clinical rehabilitation care all in the safety and comfort of your home.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Home Health care:
What is Home Health Care?
Home Health care assists patients recovering from an illness, medical condition or surgical procedure. Unlike short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation, a hospital stay is not required to be admitted for home health care. Aleca coordinates the services your doctor orders and provides highly skilled clinical and therapy care in your home. Services include skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapy, medical social workers, registered dieticians and home health aides. Specialized programming is available for those with COPD, pain, and congestive heart failure.
Why is it important to start or continue with Home Health services during COVID-19?
- Your current medical conditions will not improve nor go away on their own. Quite the opposite is likely to happen.
- Participating in home health services will decrease your re-hospitalization risk, thereby keeping you at home where you have the least exposure to germs and viruses.
- Our home health care offers superior quality, personalized care given by highly trained clinicians whose goal is to keep you safe while addressing your specific needs.
- Unlike in the hospital, while you are being treated at home, you control your surroundings and can remain as functional and independent as possible. This provides a much higher sense of security and dignity.
- Home health promotes healing and provides increased safety from infections.
- Home health allows you to have targeted interventions that are crucial for improved health, strength and wellness.
- We also provide education to yourself, loved ones and caregivers specific to your needs and diagnosis.
- Tasks and activities are tailored to your specific home setup thereby increasing ease of skill mastery.
What extra safety precautions has Aleca implemented to keep patients and staff safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- We follow the recommendations of the CDC on using basic contact precautions to prevent the spread and being diligent with our field practices to minimize infection.
- We continuously stay up to date with all guidance and recommendations of the CDC and local health departments.
- We use recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We have implemented a health monitoring system for all employees that includes daily temperature taking and monitoring for signs of illness.
- We practice proper hand washing hygiene.
- We follow the CDC guidelines for sneezing and coughing.
- We perform routine environmental cleaning.
- We properly disinfect all items that are brought into and out of a patient’s home.
- We limit the items brought into a patient’s home to only essentials.
Does Medicare cover Home Health services?
Does Aleca accept my Medicare Advantage or private insurance?
Aleca Home Health is contracted with several Managed Care insurance providers and other private insurers. Please contact us and we will help you navigate through this process and review your options.
Does Aleca provide other care services in the home?
Yes, Aleca offers nursing and therapy services at home, as well as Palliative and Hospice care. Please contact us to discuss your care options.
Dear Mr. Richardson:
I would like to take this opportunity to give accolades to your company for the exceptional employees you hire and put out in the field to take exceptional home health care that I have recieved for the past 2 plus months at my home. The level of professionalism I have recieved was above and beyond any care I expected. The respect for my personal space and privacy was always displayed. Your nurses Mary Roby and Christopher Force were always so professional and kept me updated on every visit of my vital signs and precoutions necessary to stay safe and to avoid falls.
Renne Henrich and the Physical Therapist, Madallyne who worked closely updating me on my necessary daily general exercises and routinely went through the necessary exercises to help in my recovery process. The same was experienced with Jimmy and Hannah, the Occupational Therapist who worked closely with Jimmy. Your entire team coordinated the time and dates they came to my home and were all extremely punctual. Your entire team of professionals routinely disinfected all instruments used to take my vital signs before and after use. They all cleansed their hands upon entry to my home and did the same routine before leaving our home.
The only other time in my life that I had home care was 12 years ago when had an ischemic stroke. I had Visiting Nurse Service that could not hold a candle to your company.
I will certainly refer your company to any and everyone I know going forward.