Work Injury Treatment
Comprehensive Care for Injured Workers
- Patient-centered workers’ compensation services
- Physician-led care teams
- Get help from a local workers’ compensation advisor
Drop us a quick note and we will follow up with you shortly.
Aleca Workers Compensation
We provide cost-effective, coordinated care and rehabilitation to help our patients achieve the best outcomes possible.
Our team works with payers, claims adjusters, and nurse case managers with a collaborative approach to patient care and rehabilitation.
Aleca’s designated workers’ compensation team will develop a customized care plan. Centered around the patient’s needs, this plan will communicate any updates or changes with the adjuster and case manager, and it will assist with discharge planning.
Contact our Work Injury experts to learn more
Amenities for Work Injury Patients
Aleca provides access to both inpatient and outpatient therapy services for our guests and residents. Here are just a few of the amenities available to work-related injury patients:
- Private and semi-private suites
- Private bathroom with shower in every unit
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- On-site full service pharmacy and registered pharmacist
- In-patient and out-patient therapy and rehabilitation services including aquatic therapy in our warm-water therapy pool
- Patios and outdoor walking areas
- Social and entertainment programs
- Transportation from local hospitals, and to medical and dental appointments
- Beauty/Barbershop on campus with hairdresser
- Healing Garden with water feature
- Anytime, restaurant-style dining, plus on-site bistro
Workers Comp Services
- Outpatient therapy
- Inpatient skilled nursing and rehabilitation
- Skilled home health services
- Pain management and palliative care
- Therapy available 7 days per week
- Independent and assisted living